Carlsbad Department of Development Category 1 Membership
Category 1 membership is for those who are truly committed to elevating Carlsbad and South Eddy County to its highest level. Such members are satisfied only with full participation and understand that progress requires a personal and financial commitment. The need to play an integral role in driving strategy, setting long-term goals, and developing solid foundation is rooted in the desire to help advance our region’s potential.
- Access to research staff and capabilities
- Listing on CDOD website
- Ability to initiate research projects
- Referrals (CDOD will provide locate name and contact upon public announcement)
- Invitation to annual reception and dinner
- Each Category 1 Member is an automatic member of the Board of Directors
To become a member of the Carlsbad Department of Development, request a Membership Packet and a department representative will contact you. If you have an immediate need, please call us at (575) 887-6562.