Carlsbad Department of Development Category 2 Membership
This level of investment is for those who are recognized as local leaders and want to surround themselves with others who support a progressive vision. At the Category 2 level, participation occurs inside the region as well as in other markets where members are called upon to represent Carlsbad and South Eddy County in front of many audiences.
- Access to research staff and capabilities
- Listing on CDOD website
- Ability to partner with CDOD on projects
- Referrals (CDOD will provide locate name and contact on a quarterly basis)
- Invitation to annual reception and dinner
- Category 2 members elect six (6) Board positions by ballot from Category 2 members
To become a member of the Carlsbad Department of Development, request a Membership Packet and a department representative will contact you. If you have an immediate need, please call us at (575) 887-6562.