40 Under 40
2023 Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce Forty under Forty Nomination for BUSINESSES ONLY! If you wish to nominate someone individually, please click HERE!
Please help us select the recipients of the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce
2023 Forty under Forty Award.
The nominated individuals should demonstrate leadership in their careers and actively participate in the community. All nominees will receive an application packet that will allow the individual to highlight his or her leadership and professional, charitable and/or civic engagement.
Winners will be determined by an independent panel of judges.
The Class of 2023 recipients and their nominators will be honored at a banquet on Thursday, October 26, 2023 at the Pecos River Village Conference Center in Carlsbad, New Mexico. We hope you and your company will plan to attend.
- Nominations must be received no later than 5 PM on Friday, September 1, 2023.
- Complete this online form, email completed nomination forms (found here) to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the Chamber office – 302 S Canal, Carlsbad, NM 88220.
- Nominees will be provided an application link by the end of August 2023 and be informed of eligibility requirements by the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce.
- A company or individual may nominate up-to five people.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- The cost of nomination is $50/person. The nonrefundable fee may be paid via credit over the phone by calling (575-887-6516), in person at the Chamber office, or via invoice.
- Nominees must be between 18 and 39 years of age on or before Friday, September 1, 2023 to be eligible.
- A nominating business does not have to be a member of the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce for a nominated individual to be considered as part of the 2023 Forty under Forty class. To learn more about the benefits of being a member of the Chamber please visit www.carlsbadchamber.com.
- For questions, please call Jeff Campbell (575-302-4751) or the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce (575-887-6516).