COVID-19 Business Resources
As Carlsbdad and Eddy County respond to COVID-19, here are some resources specific to employees and businesses to explore if you need assistance in various areas. This s not an exhaustive list by any means, so we encourage you to call us if you have question not answered here and we will do our best to assist you, or help you find other resources that will.
- City of Carlsbad COVID-19 page
- Eddy County COVID-19 page
- Department of Workforce Solutions COVID-19
- Federal Agencies and COVID-19
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans
- New Mexico Small Business Development Center on assisting with disaster loan applications
- Department of the Treasury is supporting American workers and businesses.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is working with regulated financial institutions to help them meet the needs of their customers.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) has guidance for businesses, and is offering low-interest Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs) businesses and non-profits impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Here is another page with various business related resources to explore: https://www.goldenshovelagency.com/covid-19-resources
If you cannot find out where to go for assistance after reviewing these links, please call us at (575) 887-6562.