KEEP AMERICA’S TRUCKS AND CARS SAFE AND ON THE ROAD
Are you a professional Driver looking to broaden your work experience? Do you want to work for a long-standing family-owned company of over 50 years that has strong growth plans? K&M Tire is the leading and most trusted provider of tires and services in all of our geographic markets. Operating in over 30 warehouses, and servicing over 27 states, our drivers and warehouse employees work every day to make sure our customers have quality tires, at competitive prices, with fast and friendly service.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- K&M Team members are eligible for 401K after 6 months of employment. K&M will match up to 50% of the first 6% invested. You will be able to change the amount invested in your 401K any time after enrollment.
- K&M offers College Tuition Assistance to all eligible K&M employees who have been employed with us for 6 months. ANY passion you choose to pursue a degree in, K&M Tire will financially assist you in your journey up to $7,000 annually!
- Healthcare benefits at 90 days.
- Paid Time Off accrual begins immediately and is available after 90 days.
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Reduced employee pricing on our inventory of tires (up to 12 tires per year).
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Opportunities for promotion through our levels system with experience. For those interested in doing more – opportunities for internal promotion to team lead, assistant manager, or manager with no college degree required.
We offer pay increases that increase significantly the longer you are employed. In addition, we value promoting from within vs. hiring on the outside.
We would love to welcome you to our family!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Candidates who are hardworking and dependable
- Candidates who enjoy being independent
- Candidates who want to be part of a winning team
- Candidates who are looking for a company to grow with
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Deliver tires in a box truck from our local warehouse to Tire Retail stores
- Interact with our family of customers providing top-notch customer service on your daily route
- Learn all aspects of box truck operation
- Monday- Friday day shift hours, NO WEEKENDS
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Clean driving record.
- Valid driver's license.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 6:00am-3:00pm
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Carlsbad, Eddy County, New Mexico 88220